About NHRCI Programme
Human Resources (HR) has always sat squarely in the middle of the most compelling of battlefields, where companies deploy and compete over the most valuable resources –‘people’. HR acts as a catalyst and instrumental in the development of an effective workforce. Where this is accomplished, people are revitalised – becoming the absolute proof of the most powerful resource of all.
Considering superior human resources creates a central and strategic advantage, HR and the competency of its personnel should be of the utmost priority for any establishment. Realising this, the National Human Resource Centre (NHRC), a HR proponent under the HRD Corp has collaborated with its partner – the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI) in Malaysia to recognise the HR practitioners’ proficiency through a combined global and local HR Certification – the NHRCI Certification.
The NHRCI Certification is a first of its kind – dual HR Certification which consists of the prestigious U.S based HRCI International Certification embracing principles of HR and global best practices, paired with the in-house developed NHRC HR Certification which sets out Malaysia’s relevant labour, employment and business legislations.
With the aim to amplify the HR profession in Malaysia, three accredited certifications are available for beginner, intermediate and advance levels.
NHRC recognised the need having HR Certification as a platform to:
- enhance the professional standards and code of conduct among HR practitioners, and
- create a pool of Certified HR Professionals who will apply HR best practices in their organisations.
- The premier credentialing organization for the human resource profession, setting the standard for HR rigor, excellence and expertise for more than 45 years.
- More than 145,000 certified HR professionals globally
Type of Certifications
- HR Officer
- HR Analyst
- HR Assistant Manager
- HR Project Manager
- HR Intern
- Secondary Global Education
- SPM / Diploma or equivalent)
NHRCI Certification Course
- Associate Professional in Human Resource, International (aPHRi™) – 6 Days
- Certified Associate Professional in Human Resources – Malaysia (MyCA) – 2 Days
- HR Operations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Human Resource Development and Retention
- Health, Safety and Security
Course Fee (Inc. 6% SST)
Benefits and Value Propositions
Every organisation relies on human resources to implement policies and strategies related to each person in the organisation. To effectively manage the most valuable asset of any establishment, more organisations have started to recognise that HR needs to be both administrative and strategic.
HR professional certification could facilitate the embodiment of HR proficiency among its personnel, while enabling them to keep abreast of the short and long-term development of the organisation.
HR Practitioners and Enthusiasts – Make the Most of the Changes in Your Life and Career through the NHRCI Certification
- HR practitioners in the country are not only exposed to global HR best practices. They will also gain a thorough understanding of local, state and federal employment laws , which are vital in any organisation.
- HR professionals require an in-depth knowledge and solid proficiency of a wide array of statutory and regulatory authorities in order to effectively manage their day-to-day operations, while addressing the needs of their employees and stakeholders within the confines of the law.
- HR professionals have a great opportunity to be at the forefront of bringing about the latest trends, norms, transitions and approaches in their organisation by staying updated on all relevant HR skills and knowledge.
Being proficient in all applicable HR elements is arguably the most important requirement for effective HR managers and teams.
- Acquiring these elements through a resolute global and local professional certification programme will place HR Professionals in good stead to take their careers to the next level.
What’s in it for the Employers?
Investing in certified HR professionals who are skilled and capable of applying HR best practices in the organisation will lead to improvement in company performance, inculcate excellent work culture and develop progressive approaches to workforce and stakeholders.
Next intake of the programme starting soon.
Register your interest today!